This EPIPHONE MODERNE ‘1958’ has been fully checked over and setup by our team of luthiers. Videos about this process can be viewed on the Crimson Custom Guitars YouTube channel.
EPIPHONE MODERNE ‘1958’
Introduced as a prototype in 1958, the Moderne was one of three new designs, two of which – the Flying V and Explorer – went on to become rock classics. A few Modernes were produced and since then have become the collector’s holy grail.
• Legendary “Moderne” design
• Korina (African Limba) body with Antique Natural Finish
• Korina Neck with 1960s Slim D profile
• 24.75 in. Scale Length
• Gold-Plated Epiphone Alnico Classic Humbucking pickups
• Wilkinson Vintage machine heads
• LockTone Tune-O-Matic Bridge
• Gold-Plated Stopbar bridge
If you would like to claim your free entry via our Free postal entry route then please send us a postcard answering the question relating to the prize draw you would like to win. You will need to include your Great Guitar Giveaway ID and state which guitar it is for.